Law firm in Axarquía
Other of our offices
Our solicitors office in Axarquía is situated near to the centre of Velez-Malaga and close to the Notary office, the Local Council and Tax office, so we can easily assist our clients at these Public offices
Axarquía is a region in the province of Malaga, in southern Spain. Our office is ideally placed to assist and serve all clients living in the area (Torre del Mar, Benamargosa, Arenas, Canillas de Aceituno, Alcaucin, Viñuela, Los Romanes, Periana, Vélez-Málaga, Torrox, Nerja, and others.).
If you are planning to buy a property in Malaga Province, Axarquía offers a diverse range of properties for sale, from spacious villas to modern apartments and traditional townhouses. Whether you are looking for a rural retreat or a property in a bustling town, Axarquía has something to offer. We have extensive experience in dealing with the purchase of rustic properties, with considerable knowledge of all local regulations regarding DAFO, registration of new properties, and declaration of extensions built on properties (pool, terraces), etc.
The nearest airport to Axarquía is Malaga Airport, which is approximately 45 kilometers away. It is possible to reach the airport by car, taxi, or public transportation.
Also, if you want to discover Axarquía we recommend you:
- Explore the breathtaking Caves of Nerja, with their stunning formations of stalactites and stalagmites.
- Experience the charm of the picturesque white villages, such as Frigiliana, Competa, and Sayalonga.
- Hike through the stunning natural parks and sierras, including the Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Natural Park.
- Relax on the beautiful beaches of Torre del Mar, Algarrobo, and Rincon de la Victoria, and soak up the Mediterranean sun.
- Sample the delicious local wines on the wine route, where you can learn about the production process and taste some of the best wines in the region.
Do not hesitate to contact us or visit us if you need legal advice on the purchase of your property.